cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Gamepass Ultimate Issue

Go to solution

My xbox has stopped taking payments from xbox vouchers, credit cards and debit cards  as there is an “active” Game pass ultimate subscription on there.  I used the six month free subscription from BT when I took out my broadband package and cancelled it well within the 6 months. It expired on 17th October.  I do not want it on the account any more as it is stopping all other transactions. I have spent many, many hours talking to BT who say they have completely removed the subscription from their account and have no record of it whatsoever.  On the Xbox,  the subscription is still showing as “active” even after apparently being removed and I have been told by Microsoft that nothing can be done as BT control the account and they need to release it.  I cannot buy another subscription or do anything with the account as the payment system is totally blocked.   I feel I am going round in circles. 
Can anyone help with this?  I would massively appreciate some advice as I don't know what to do now.

Thank you

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Gamepass Ultimate Issue

Go to solution

Hi @jenc1

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having with your Gamepass subscription.  As a gamer myself I feel your pain.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @RobbieMac ,

Thanks so much for replying. I haven’t received the private message through. Would it be possible to resend? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Whoops!

My bad @jenc1

Check there now and you'll have received it.

All the best,

Robbie

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi, @jenc1 I'm really glad that this has been sorted and I'm sorry it took longer than I first anticipated to resolve.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings