cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

I’ve not received my Xbox code

Go to solution

I renewed my contract and in terms of conditions, I am offer Xbox ultimate for the next 13/12 months, but I have not received a code linking @SeanD 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: I’ve not received my Xbox code

Go to solution

Hi @Sundaylunch

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I am sorry for the problems you're having adding the Game Pass.  When you log in to your BTID, on your homepage and under the section saying "your offers" (scroll down the page), you should see the option to add the Game Pass.

Can you double check this and post back to let me know please?

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution
When I log in it tells me to add Xbox games pass but I do not have a code and when I continue it looks like it’s setting me up for a monthly subscription
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

I see what you mean now @Sundaylunch

Sorry for the confusion.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @Sundaylunch, thanks for taking the time to speak with me earlier and confirming that the Xbox team has been in touch and the issue resolved.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

Hello Craig H

I was able to use the code but to my surprise I ended up with this please see pictures is it possible to get this rectified as soon as possible as it’s half term again and my kids again without a game pass.

Julian

Microsoft account  Redeem your code or gift card.png

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @Sundaylunch and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having more problems with the pass. Please reply to my private message and we'll get this sorted for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution
Have you received my info at the same time? I hope I explained it correctly but the code that was sent is not working correctly. I have no idea why
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

Also, for some reason I just received an email saying that my complaint has been close still I’m in the dark here is the reference number 
VOL013-7752********

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @Sundaylunch and thanks for the post.

You don't need to worry about that complaint reference. We have your details in our queue and will look into this for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings