cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Missing Content Partner Section

Hello, I’ve recently signed up to BT broadband Full Fibre 500 via EE.

I’ve received a text saying 6 months of XBOX Gamepass Ultimate is included with the package and to go to Content Partner section. However this is missing for me. 

Speaking to EE they had originally misspelt my email (taken over phone) and they’ve now corrected. Could this have anything to do with missing Content Partner Section?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Missing Content Partner Section

There are numerous posts about this have you tried search as you may find solution

When did package get activated

Have you paid first bill

Check MYBT using pc/laptop not the app

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Has your full fibre gone live yet?

I don't think you get the code until the fibre is installed at your house and the contract actually starts

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Hello, I have searched for this yes. There were similar issues with people having old BT accounts but I feel it may be because the chap on the phone changed my EE email. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hi, yeah it’s now installed and broadband working fine. Just Content Partner Section missing 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

When did you live?

Paid first bill?

Tried using pc

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Went live 22nd October

First bill not yet paid 

Yes tried on PC

I wonder if it’s because they set up my email incorrectly over the phone. The agent misspelt my email when I signed up which has now been changed. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Hello again,

Paid first bill. 

checked on PC

Went live on 22nd October. 

partner section still missing! 

very frustrating as it seems the carrot of the XBOX Ultimate for signing up is in a rope dangling just out of reach constantly.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Hi @jjkandrews1981, thanks for that info and you should be able to claim the Game Pass ok now. It could be related to Re: Can't login to email or my bt - Page 2 - BT Community

and hopefully you will be able to claim it over the weekend. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings