cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Mobile phone app

Go to solution

Every so often my BT app will switch off the biometric settings. If this an app fault or my Samsung mobile? It doesn’t happen with other apps.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Mobile phone app

Go to solution

I would guess at app updates resetting the option to default off.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Yes, that sounds reasonable. Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

I haven't used it for a while so just checked, Despite initially offering finger print, it then proceeded to show it had forgotten all log in info & asked for a PIN again. Fingerprint was then off in settings. So just looks like the app has the same BT "quality" as pretty much everything else they do...

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for the further information. I’ll monitor the behaviour of the app and, in the meanwhile, perhaps someone from BT will read this and be prompted to remove the design flaws in their app.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

It's still happening and it's bloody annoying. I log in via the fingerprint, I'm then asked for my email address and password, followed by my pin number. I look in biometrics and it is turned off.

It is a simple programming change to correct it, DO IT NOW!

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

An iOS app update is available 8.50.3 and it’s working at the moment, so worth a try.

I don’t know if it’s fixed yet though. I got caught out with the last update working then reverting to same problem a few hours after updating.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Thank you for replying but I'm on Android not IOS.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

It doesn’t matter. I just checked it again and it’s asking me to sign in… again!! ☹️🙄

0 Ratings