cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Norton Migration Problem

I have a desktop, two laptops and a Windows tablet to migrate to Norton.  I intended to upgrade all of them, today.  From my desktop, I followed the link in the letter, the page showed me the option to move to Norton.  The change went smoothly.  I tried to do the same on one of my laptops but no option was offered on the equivalent page.  I used precisely the same account, which does have Manager privileges.  Has anyone else come across this or have any idea how I might proceed?  Thank you. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Norton Migration Problem

Hi @MartinBenton, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. 

Sorry that you're having a problem with setting up Norton on your laptop. 

Have a look at BT Virus Protect and see if that helps fix this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thank you for your reply.   I see that I need to confirm that I want to use Norton on other devices.   Previously,  I just installed McAfee on my other computers.  However, when I click "Manage" under "BT Virus Protect", I just go to a page headed "Server Error".   What do I have to do to put Norton on my other devices?  Thanks. again.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @MartinBenton I'm really sorry to see you're getting a server message when trying to manage your BT virus protect service. We are aware of this and are working to fix it, please can you try again later?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Many thanks, again, for your reply.  I'll try again when I can put some time aside.   I know it's not your fault, so this isn't aimed at you,  but if BT Broadband are forcing their customers to take action to make this change,  it should really be a well-tested, slick, bullet-proof process.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I have had this error for 2 days now! and as I transferred all of my P/W's to the Norton Vault, which updated and changed some of the less secure one's for me. I Cannot access my P/W protected Logins. How long is this error going to take to resolve? NOT AMUSED.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Sorted. Thank You. But 2 days!
0 Ratings