cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Parental controls active when off

My parental controls are still blocking sites when turned off. I’ve never had an issue before but suddenly when I’ve turned off parental controls it is still restricting sites on all devices.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Parental controls active when off

Hi @Aprit There were problems with the Parental controls system in MyBT a couple of days ago but I understand these should now be resolved. Have you tried turning them on and then off again to see if that works?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I have a similar problem - spoke to someone on Chat today and was told there were issues and I had to wait a week before this gets fixed.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I have a similar issue - spoke to someone on Chat today and they told me I had to wait a week before this gets fixed. Seems a long time.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thank you for the info - do you know if it’s resolved yet as mine still seems to not work correctly!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi, yes I’ve tried a few times to be honest and even tried different filter levels but no change! It just blocks everything . Hopefully they’ll sort it out soon!

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Aprit and @joannasa,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're having issues with Parental Controls not working. If you send me your details, I'll run a few checks and ask the Parental Controls Team to investigate.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings