cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: BT CLOUD ERRORS

I'm on Anroid and it's still not working.. I've reloaded the App..cleared the Cache and memory and just get a splash screen saying let's get started then I allow the app to access stuff on my phone then I get a spinning circle that doesn't progress ..

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Looks like the problem is on my phone as i never get to the login screen..I've put the app on my partners phone and it goes through to the login screen..I've changed all sorts of parameters on my phone but can't get to the login screen
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

The spinning circle doesn't mean it isn't doing anything. The first time you load it, it takes ages because it's uploading so much but it does work.
Message 4 of 5

Hi @watermeade, sorry that you're still having a problem with the Cloud service. I've moved your post to create your own thread to prevent confusion and so you can get help for your issue.

Did you previously get the UN1 error when trying to access your Cloud before today?

Have you tried accessing the Cloud service on the web to see if it works there? Login Page (bt.com)

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Well when I installed on my partners phone.. it took me straight to the login page..I've left it 10 mins with a spinning circle with my phone and it never gets to the login page
0 Ratings