cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Re: MY BT has no Content Partners for Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

Go to solution

I seem to be experiencing the same issue . My bill has been paid but i'm still having issues finding the Xbox Link. 

Can anyone help?

Thanks, 

Chris

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @chrisD231 and welcome.

Sorry you're having problems claiming your game pass. Can you log in to see your bills etc? Are there more than one account on your BTiD?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I am able to get on to my account and check bills no problem. There does seem to be an old account no on my account as well though
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

@DavidM 

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I am able to get on to my account and check bills no problem. There does seem to be an old account no on my account as well though

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back @chrisD231 .

The old account might be causing the problem so we'll need to get that removed. I've dropped you over a private message so you can get in touch. FYI we're really busy at present but once you send over the details we'll get to you as soon as possible.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

@DavidM 

No problem thanks for looking into it. I am sending the information now thanks again 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @chrisD231 . I'm glad I was able to get this sorted. Post back if you have any other problems.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi wondering if you could help me again. So i just upgraded my package and I'm eligible for 12 months game pass, when i try to redeem it, i'm being hit with a "Unable to process request, please try again" error.  Any help would be great thanks

0 Ratings