cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Parental controls

Go to solution

Hi I have exactly the same issue. I can’t find the extra bit of MyBT app. I have also tried to access the Wi-Fi controls section of the MyBT app and the box states “download the MyBT app” 🤷‍♀️. Can someone point me in the right direction to fix this as I need to restrict my kid’s internet access.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Go to solution

Hi, @Elsie750 Thanks for posting, and welcome to the community. If you're logged into the app with a BT ID that has account holder status you can manage the Wifi controls on a Smart Hub 2 by following the below steps.

From the app, click More then select Your wi-fi network

Select Control wi-fi access for your devices to manage your screen time online

The Parental Controls are separate to the wifi controls, to set them up see below.

From the app, click Your products, scroll down, and select BT Parental controls in the Your Security settings section, then click Manage

Select Switch on then click Change 

You can choose between Strict, Moderate or Light and customise the restrictions by ticking boxes based on your requirements

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Go to solution

Thank you! All done, just need to figure out all the unknown devices on my network… assume they’re all the apple products as none of those are showing on the list,