cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Security nightmare!

Hi,

I am desperately needing help. Having received my letter from BT that security was changing, I tried to do this yesterday. In the process, as a complete numptie when it comes to such matters, I have managed to block my access to my Outlook account. I read that this may have arisen through hacking, in which case the account has already not been secure on existing security? However, how to remedy the situation is distressingly complex for me having to provide old passwords I can't remember and read indecipherable characters so it remains blocked due to insufficient information being provided! Is this legit? Can anyone help? I have M.E. and find this sort of thing excruciatingly difficult and exhausting!

Please help! 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Security nightmare!

No idea what or how "BT security" could impact Outlook but does this help?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/help-with-the-microsoft-account-recovery-form-b1...

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thanks. I'll give it a go. Everything is so wordy and difficult to process because of that.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Yes, thank you again. As before, ploughing through these things are exhausting with M.E. and then mistakes are made. I just wanted to be sure the form, asking for old passwords and indecipherable characters was legit. Many thanks.
0 Ratings