cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Sorry, we can’t get your account details at the moment

Go to solution

hi,

first time trying to access content on the mybt page and after logging in, i get the message -  sorry, we cant get your account details at the moment, completely lost as to what to do, any help welcome, thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sorry, we can’t get your account details at the moment

Go to solution

Hi @ramstp, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Sorry you can't access your online account. Has this just started to happen and it worked ok before?
Or is this the first time you've tried to check your account? If it's the first time check that you don't have any other accounts linked to the BTID.

If you do then set up another BTID with an email address that has not been used as a BTID before and it will work ok.
If you don't have another email address you can use let me know. 
Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

hi, it did show another account against my own, my parents who dont use email due to not being tech savy. i can really only use that email address tho

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @ramstp, thanks for checking that and it's most likely the old account causing the error.

We normally delete the BTID in these cases, if you don't have any files stored on BT Cloud, and then you can set it up with the new account only 24hrs later.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us for help resolving this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings