cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Stop BT Wi-fi with Fon being broadcast from Hub

What help to the rest of us is sending a PM to the OP? If he's fixed up, that's great, but anyone else with the same problem (e.g. me) is none the wiser. 🙄

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Stop BT Wi-fi with Fon being broadcast from Hub

@goltho wrote:

What help to the rest of us is sending a PM to the OP? If he's fixed up, that's great, but anyone else with the same problem (e.g. me) is none the wiser. 🙄

The reason a PM is sent is because the details that the moderators , who are BT employees need, contains personal and private information that can not be posted on an open public forum and no doubt the "fix" which could be something to do with the users personal account and not a general problem is something that only BT can fix so stating what/how it was fixed would be of little if any use to other users.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Stop BT Wi-fi with Fon being broadcast from Hub

Hi @goltho

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for posting!

I'm sorry that you've been having problems stopping BT Wi-fi with Fon being broadcast from your Hub.  I have moved your post to a new thread to start your own discussion.  I messaged the person privately on the thread you originally posted on as I need some personal info to help sort out and it is against the terms of use to post personal details publicly.

I will also send you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you too. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 4 of 4

Re: Stop BT Wi-fi with Fon being broadcast from Hub

That's extremely helpful, thank you.

Regards.

0 Ratings