cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Xbox Game Pass - Activation

Go to solution

HI, Im trying to take advantage of the 6 month game pass from BT. I've followed the instructions but i cant see anything that allows me to activate it. I've just upgraded my broadband and when looking at the packages last week i had noticed i was incorrectly charged for a gaming pass for a few months. The lady i spoke to when upgrading said there was a glitch and i had my money refunded. So when i try to activate it now i get the option to auto re-new and wonder if this is related to the glitch and it thinks im still using my game pass. Can anyone assist me? Thank you so much  

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xbox Game Pass - Activation

Go to solution

Hi @Vinnieboy-73 

Thanks for posting I can have this investigated for you to help get this claimed.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments asking for the details we need to investigate.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

I had the same problem it charged me the 12.99 after I activated, I then had to cancel that subscription with xbox anfbt and reactivate the 6 months again... to which i think xbox are still trying to claim the original subscription and iv only been able to use under 2 months of my free one!! Been a pain!!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Sorry to hear that. I signed up tonight for the 6 months after BT sent me an email with the code. Hopefully it’s pain free for me if not I’ll be back on this thread 😁

0 Ratings