cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Go to solution

I have a new broadband package and have received an email from BT:  "Your broadband package has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 6 months included at no extra cost. You can start using it straight away."

So far so good, but down in the small print of the terms and conditions is:  "After the promotional period you will automatically be charged monthly (currently £10.00) unless you cancel your subscription. "

Will I have to remember to cancel my subscription after six months to avoid the £10 monthly charge or will BT contact me to ask if I want to continue on a chargeable basis after six months?  (I think I know the answer and that BT will NOT contact me and rely on me forgetting so the offer rolls over from a free to a chargeable product.  But I thought I would ask to confirm.)

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Go to solution

Once you have activated the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate through MyBT, you can go back in and instead of saying 'Add now' it will have changed to 'Manage'. From there, you can turn off auto-renewal. You can do this immediately after activating so that you do not forget come renewal time.

Message 3 of 3

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Go to solution

Thanks.  That worked fine.  Appreciate your help.

0 Ratings