cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Xbox Game Pass about to expire, but still connect to BT account so cannot renew separately,

Go to solution

Hi 

i got 12 months Game pass ultimate free with my FF900, it expired 18/11/23, 

but i cannot add any vouchers or a separate sub, because its still connected to BT, but my BT account just shows i can renew with them, so im stuck in a stale mate, 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xbox Game Pass about to expire, but still connect to BT account so cannot renew separately,

Go to solution

Hi @darren68uk and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry you're having problems managing the Xbox account. I can help. I'll need a few details so check your inbox for my message and drop me over a reply.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Xbox Game Pass about to expire, but still connect to BT account so cannot renew separately,

Go to solution

Hi @darren68uk Thanks for getting back to me, I'm glad this is now sorted. You know where we are if you need any help in the future.

Thanks

Neil

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I just want to add this note incase anyone else has this problem, 

Thanks to Neil, who completed a form for me to send to the BT Xbox team, they are aware of some billing issues related to Game pass, 

they had a fix put in place that seemingly fixed my problem, It is hard to say if that did, as in the end I reactivated a previous Game Pass subscription, that seemed to knock off the BT billing, and i was able to add vouchers too, 

however that may have come to pass purely due the fix, as up to that point I had not been able to redeem any vouchers etc, 

either way, if your  stuck, this would be the place to post your problem, great help all round, just also to add, the BT Xbox team are not customer facing, so you would need to either speak to the BT helpdesk or post on here, to get in contact with them

all the best 

Darren 

0 Ratings