cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox Game Pass offer not visible in MyBT

Hi there

My new broadband went live last Friday and I received an email indicating that I could start using the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 months offer straight away.  The email told me to log in to MyBT, head for the Content Partner section, and click Add Now.

However, I don't see the Content Partner section in MyBT, using a web browser on a mobile device and PC.  I'm looking under the Your Products section, and under Broadband within that.  I've also checked the 'See your offers' option under MyBT and that just returns 'We're unable to show you any personalised offers at the moment'.

I have seen several similar forum posts to this effect, many of which require a moderator to take action to fix the problem.  Maybe a mod could help me out? :O)

Cheers

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox Game Pass offer not visible in MyBT

Hi @WoodlandCape

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having adding the Xbox Game Pass offer.  The content partner section is on the home page when you log into your BTID (Scroll down to the bottom of the page).  Can you double check that please?

Let me know.  If you are still in the same boat not to worry - we'll get you sorted 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi Robbie

Thanks for your reply.

I don’t see it on the homepage.  I’ve even searched the page for ‘content’ in case it’s just my old man eyes deceiving me 🧐

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @WoodlandCape,

I am sorry that it's not showing up.

It would be best if we looked into this for you.

There are a couple of ways that we can get this fixed or get around it. The easiest way is to set up a new BTID for the account and make sure that it has Account Holder Status. The next quickest way is for us to delete the current BTID and have you set it up again with the same address. The longest way is for us to send it to our developers to fully go over your account and try to get a fix in place for you. This can take over 10-11 days at present.

I'm going to send you a private message now.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hello again

This is now resolved.

I received a voicemail indicating that the website had been amended.  This fixed the issue for me as I was then able to see the game pass offer on the homepage of MyBT.  I don’t know if this fix was specific to my account or will help others too.

I should just note that the offer setup process did not work for me on an iPhone running iOS 16.5.1.  When I was transferred over to my Microsoft account, the 25 character offer code was not populated so I could not proceed.  It worked fine on a Windows 10 laptop using MS Edge.

Thanks for your help

0 Ratings