cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 131 of 137

Re: Xbox Games Pass Issues "Unable to process your request. Please try again."

So, I was contacted by phone by someone from BT last Sunday (!) 25th August asking me whether it would be OK to send the activation code to an email address of mine. "Progress!" I thought.  However, here we are four days later and still no email. Seriously BT, how long does it take to actually hit 'Send' on an email? You're now displaying levels of incompetence I had previously associated with Virgin Media (and which is why I left them).

0 Ratings
Message 132 of 137

Hi there @meself1 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Have you checked your junk/spam folder for the email? 

If this is not showing, please get back in touch and the team will be happy to get this looked into for you. 

Leanne. 

0 Ratings
Message 133 of 137

Hi @Leanne_T ,

Thanks for replying. I've checked the spam/junk folder of the email account I was told that it would be sent to, but there's no trace of any correspondence from BT.  When you say "get back in touch and the team" do you mean to phone the helpline again? What will that achieve that wasn't the first time round? It seems that we're just going round in circles.

0 Ratings
Message 134 of 137

Hi @meself1 

Thanks for checking. 

If this is not showing, please give us another call and the team will get this looked into further for you. 

Leanne 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 135 of 137

I am having the same issue as everyone else. I have tried the ‘Message Now’ option but it’s 1hr 15mins to speak to anyone.

Can you send me the message with details of how to contact the right people? I’ve seen others in this thread get sent that which seems to have worked for them

0 Ratings
Message 136 of 137

Hi,

Have just received my Xbox activation code via email. This was sent after I received a phone call from the Xbox team and they went on to say that if I had any problems to reply to the email.....this is the email address 

email.offline@bt.com

That is the Xbox team

0 Ratings
Message 137 of 137

So, I waited seven working days from my initial call to BT and still no pass, so I phoned again only to be told by the person responding to my new call that they could see my original call logged but that the relevant form had not been filled and submitted by the original responder! Can't make this stuff up. Now I have to wait for yet *another* seven working days for the latest responder to fill and submit the relevant form. Come back Virgin Media, all is forgiven. 

0 Ratings