cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Xbox game pass manage

Hi Team,

I have searched and seems this is a very common problem!! 

When I renewed my broadband in January 2023 , I took the offer of 6 months Xbox game pass, with an email saying it would last until July 2023. So in theory it should have reverted back to my Microsoft account by now!

But on my Microsoft account/subscription page  for game pass it says it is ‘managed by EE/BT’ still?? and directs me to the BT website to manage it - However I see nothing on my BT products page for Game pass or how to manage it.

Can someone advise please how I can regain control of my game pass account  so I can manage it? 

(I have read the other posters here having a proper nightmare sorting this - so if someone here can help that would be great)

Many thanks

Gary

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xbox game pass manage

Looks like my issue is the same as what moderator PaddyB helped with on a recent post from someone else with same issue as me.

@PaddyB  if your about can you message me also please 😉

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @pibworth

Thank you for your posts and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you're having with your Xbox game pass subscription.  We can help unlink control of the game pass from our side which will pass ownership back over to Microsoft.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Brilliant thanks Robbie, have replied to yours and Johns private messages, thanks so much again for looking into this for me.

I will post an update on here once it is sorted should it help anyone.
0 Ratings