cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 26

Re: Xbox game pass manage

Go to solution

Hi there,

Having a similar problem getting Xbox Game Pass activated, offered as part of the Fibre900 package. When I go through the steps to Add Game Pass on the BT website, it tells me the service is down for maintenance (for a couple of weeks now), and the number to call and activate the service is useless, sending me in a loop. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 26

Go to solution

Hi there @VanHammett 

Welcome to the community. 

I’m sorry you’ve been unable to activate the Xbox Game Pass on your account.

We don’t have account access on the community to activate this for you, please try calling the number provided again and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 26

Go to solution

I’m having the same issue, was told by BT that as the add now button obviously doesn't work they would get Microsoft to email me a code to get my 6 months xbox ultimate and that it would take up to 5 days, 5 days gone and no code ☹️ The whole reason I upgraded to full fibre 500 was to play xbox cloud gaming and with free 6 months gamepass it looked like a no brainer, now I’m not so sure

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @Baz76 

Welcome to the community.

If you've checked your spam/junk folder and still don't see the email, I recommend getting back in touch with our customer care team so they can chase this up for you.

Hopefully you have access soon.

Chris

Message 15 of 26

Go to solution

Contacted customer services yesterday, they promised a code would be emailed to me by this morning, and surprise surprise nothing has has turned up 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @Baz76

Since your last post have you received your code?

Katie

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 26

Go to solution

No, Spoke to customer services today and was told it would be another 7 days. Its ridiculous 😩

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 26

Go to solution

Sorry to hear this @Baz76

I understand how frustrating this must be.

Did they provide you with any update?

Katie

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 26

Go to solution
How do I go about raising a complaint? Every time I have spoken to someone I have been fobbed off with empty promises, absolutely awful customer support
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 26

Go to solution
No, no update. Just told to wait another 7 days
0 Ratings