cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Xbox game pass

Go to solution

I renewed my contract in march and took the offer with the xbox game pass, I have contacted bt multiple times as it doesn't show on the products page to 'add now' I keep being told, "it's now available, just follow the instructions" it still doesn't show up 5 months later. I was told just a few days ago that it's now available to add, but it still isn't there for me to add. Am I looking in the wrong place? 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Xbox game pass

Go to solution

Hi @Xboxnightmare, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you're having trouble claiming your Game Pass for the last 5 months.

Please can you confirm that you're claiming it on the website and not the App as it can't be claimed on the app.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi, I have just seen your reply, I was checking from my computer as I'd seen other people say that's how they found it but it wasn't showing up still. I've just logged in again and it's now showing since posting this question. Tha k you for your time though

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

I am now about to add this to an xbox account but it's saying it will renew in February, the offer I had was a 12 months. Are you able to tell me if i've lost the time it's taken to find this and be able to add it?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Xboxnightmare, thanks for the update and glad you're able to claim it now. 

If you've taken a fibre 900 package then it should be 12 months. However, when it's claimed it usually only gives a month and then automatically renews each month for the 6 (fibre 500) or 12 months of the offer. Have a look at Solved: Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - 6 month code - BT Community

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

I have fibre 900.

It's showing this on the microsoft page...

"Your new renewal date will then be 17/02/2024."

So will this auto renew in 6 months for the other 6 months? The post you linked to talks about it renewing every month but mine is showing 6?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Xboxnightmare, that's unusual and we've not come across that before. It may renew for a further 6 months but we'll get it checked out for you,

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team for help with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Xboxnightmare, just to confirm that your 12 month pass has now been claimed and will automatically renew each month for the 12 months of the free offer period. 
If you don't want it after the free period ends then you can opt out before the end of the offer.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings