cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox gaming pass missing from Halo3+ package

Go to solution

Hi,

I'm just about to upgrade to Halo 3+ which used to offer 12 months Xbox Gaming pass, however I can't see this listed with the other items that HALO 3+ offers.   Is this still available ?

I see its listed on the EE site and I know BT are slowly moving consumers from the BT brand to the EE brand, but as an existing BT would like to upgrade as the offer seems really good.

Ta

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox gaming pass missing from Halo3+ package

Go to solution

Hi @stevew09 welcome to the community and thanks for posting. The game pass is offered to customers who take out a full-fibre 500 (6-month pass) or full-fibre 900 (12-month pass) package for the first time, it's not a benefit of the Halo 3+ add on. Which broadband plan do you have at the moment?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi,

I currently have full fibre 500, the upgrade offer is to renew my contract to full fibre 900.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@stevew09 Upgrading to fibre 900 usually comes with a 12-month game pass. If you proceed with the upgrade this should be mentioned within the online order steps. 

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks, just ordered via phone and the agent said it was included and will get an email within 2 weeks.

Thanks

0 Ratings