cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Box Pro recording?

Go to solution

Hi all, bit of a wierd one. 

Recently got the TV box pro, with Freeview from WiFi, works amazing! 

One thing, I've got it recording things like pawn stars, storage wars ect, I've set it to record series, of the newer series. Firstly I'm not sure its recording them all. But that's not my first issue. 

Before setting record, clicking info and it shows the season/episode. After its recorded, I go to BT TV recordings, and it does not show the episode number or recording, just generic info, is it something I'm doing wrong? Otherwise I'm not sure what I'm watching and what I've missed! 

Thank you 

Edit:

Also as a side note, is there anyway to turn off the channels I'm not eligible for on the guide? Such as sports, I don't pay for them so they're just 'clutter' in my eyes, thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Box Pro recording?

Go to solution

The program details are provided by the channel operator I believe and Sky like to keep things as unorganised as possible to avoid making things easy.

You can hide channels via the EPG. You press Edit Channels and you can hide the ones you don't want to see 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Box Pro recording?

Go to solution

but @NigelB72  as @Rmills55  mentions the data has been provided as it it present in the EPG guide  for the programme  , the issue is that it is not displayed in the recordings info. So that is down to Youview rather than the original data provider.  

0 Ratings