cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Pro box not connecting to the internet

The EE update has been a bit of a mess. At first things were working, but extremely laggy and barely usable. Then suddenly without warning I couldn't watch the channel I was on, the internet just stopped. After trying to reconnect multiple times, I decided just to factory reset.

After the reset the box can't find any channels, refuses to connect to the internet, and is back to the BT branding. Nothing works.

Factory reset again, this time the EE branding actually shows up, but it still won't find any channels, and still won't connect to the internet. It does connect to the router, just doesn't find an internet connection.

I'm assuming unlike the other similar issues I found, this isn't also just coincidentally nothing to do with the update and something wrong on my end as an answer? Is there anything else I can try?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Pro box not connecting to the internet

Hi, @mabrookes welcome back to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you've had trouble with your Pro box after the update. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll report a fault.

@David_H or @DarrenDev might have some suggestions if they're around.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings