cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

BT TV Now Subscription

Last night I searched for a programme and it came up Subscription Now. I thought it was catch up and clicked on it. I am not signed up to Now but in the past when I have clicked on something similar a notice comes up saying something like How will you pay for this? I am wondering if I have inadvertently signed into something I will have to pay for.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT TV Now Subscription

Check your emails, BT would send an order confirmation with any account changes, also login at www.bt.com/mybt which will also show any account changes and orders.

If BT are linked to your NowTV account and you have removed the payment pin, an order can go through without further prompts as you removed the pin option.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

I have never set up the Now app. I understood it had to be set up before it could be used. There is no notification or email concerning Now.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

I have never set up the Now app. I understood it had to be set up before it could be used. There is no notification or email concerning Now.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

@Attheend 

Searched on what? JustWatch does that.

What was the programme? (Don’t be coy 😛)

I’m thinking it was perhaps something on Now covered by your BT TV subscription, and so it just played without further costs being incurred?

Definitely set the Payment PIN, though, both on the Now account and on the BT YouView box.

—————————————————————————————————————
*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

There is a search button on the remote control. Up pops an alphabet grit, type in what you're looking for, Annika 2nd series episode 1 in this case, and then at the top of the screen will appear various programmes. I was told when this box was set up that in order to use Now you had to be signed in. I never had any intention of using Now so never set it up.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

@Attheend what package are you subscribed to?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Re: BT TV Now Subscriptionc

Broadband, landline, basic tv.

0 Ratings