cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 32

EETV

So the switch to EETV  is on december 6th . 

Does that then also mean ee broadband customers can get it ?.

31 REPLIES 31
Message 2 of 32

Re: EETV

Thanks for the question @Deano123

There is no date at present but it's coming soon 😊

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 32

Can sort of do with a date now, I realise marketing and all that but trying to tempt existing BT customers for a deal then finding out the TV options trip it up and its BB only but then also the sales agent is saying no date for TV maybe next year and trying to sign me back up for another 24 months BB and TV but will be EE eventually, all rather a fumble out the blocks.

Contract is up soon, I am looking (BT is still a good option for me but don't mess it up).

😊

Message 4 of 32

According to cordbusters its official bt customers are migrating over to ee from the 6th of december. Apple tv app in coming months. 

Thats why i asked if ee customers can then get the tv service.

Message 5 of 32

will t4000 boxes finally get  the  discovery+ app 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 32

As always, we can't comment on speculation here. Some sites are reporting that launch date, but until you see it announced on bt.com or ee.co.uk, nothing is official.
Regarding t4000 (and t2xxx) boxes - the availability of discovery+ isn't specifically tied to the launch of EE TV, and they almost certainly won't be delivered at the same time. It definitely is coming, but not until we're 100% confident that it works good enough for you to use.
Message 7 of 32

email recieved this morning 

From 6th December, BT TV will be renamed EE TV. This means that where you would have seen BT on your TV screen, TV app and TV store, it will now be EE TV.

You don’t need to do anything. Your broadband will remain with BT, you’ll continue to get your bill from BT and you can access your account through MyBT.

Rest assured, that while it might look a little different, your service, any recordings you have, and the price you pay won’t change, and you’ll still be able to enjoy all of the great content you know and love today.

Message 8 of 32

I’ve also received that email from BT, hello@message.bt.com, that stated the changeover will be the 6th December.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 32

All that confirms is that existing apps and set top boxes will be rebranded to EE TV on Dec 6th.

The date for launch of EE TV for sale via EE has yet to be announced.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 32

@DarrenDev  Thanks for the clarification.

0 Ratings