cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: EPG schedule Sky Sports Arena

Go to solution

Still not resolved. Having raised this as a complaint, I've been sent a text message that I need to reply to within 2 weeks in order to keep the complaint open. It's been sent from a phone number that doesn't accept replies. They say you should never assume malice for something that incompetence would explain, but you'll forgive me for having my doubts. If this isn't resolved in time for this week's games, or if it happens again next weekend, I'll have to consider leaving BT, if being tied into my contract won't prevent that. I'm seriously unhappy.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

The Sky Sports NFL listings are showing correctly for Sunday on my box now,  so thanks for that. They're still wrong for Monday but thankfully the Sunday Night and Monday Night games are both on Sky Sports Main Event so I can record them there. I'll keep an eye on it for future weeks.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @MartinJSUK, and @zulu17 for highlighting this. 

You will now see that the Nov 13th +14th games are now present in our SS NFL schedule and the Nov 17th game should arrive soon.
Thank you for your assistance in resolving this issue, which has resulted in a process change being made by our EPG supplier.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

Thank you for your efforts in getting an improvement.

Today with Sky Sports having acquired  additional College Football rights the programme updates to reflect the broadcasting of these events on the SKY Sports NFL channel today haven’t reached the BT TV EPG  so most viewers will be unaware they are being broadcast and those that wish to record the action won’t be able too,

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks for highlighting this too @zulu17

I'll flag to the team for investigation.

Really appreciate the heads up

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks again for flagging this @zulu17 

The NCAA/College events will be arriving in the EPG soon.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings