cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

IPC6023 error with new FTTP install

Go to solution

I've had FTTP installed at home last week. Error IPC6023 comes up when trying to access my subscription channels e.g. BT sport. BT arranged for another Openreach engineer came out to do testing and finally suggested that I get a new BT Pro set top box. This has arrived and I'm still getting this error. Everything else is working fine, speed is good, streaming works, restarted hub and box, checked cables, box is connected directly to hub. Could anyone suggest a solution?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: IPC6023 error with new FTTP install

Go to solution

Hi, @Coercri I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your BT TV after getting FTTP broadband. Have you tried turning off the white Openreach ONT for a few moments?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Use the search bar above to search the error code, this one has cropped up so many times it's getting boring

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Yes, but still same error code unfortunately.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Coercri Thanks for trying that, it could be an issue with the subscription on our side. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your details to the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
  • Thanks Les, just had a call from Openreach it was indeed a multicast issue and after a few tweaks their end back up and running!
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Coercri, thanks for the update and glad to know you're TV channels are back again. 

I'll close off the case in our queue now if that's ok? Or do you need help with any other aspects of the fault?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings