cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 20

Re: IPC6023

Go to solution

Sorry to hear that @Justina. I've just checked, and unfortunately we're down to 1 person at the moment due to holidays and our best guy getting married. I've given that 1 remaining guy a nudge.
Needless to say you'll be given a credit for all the time you're without service.
Really sorry - they're normally much quicker at sorting these issues.

Update: the nudge worked. He's found a fault and raised it to the relevant team to fix (it's on the configuration of your broadband line). He says they're normally resolved within 72 hours, but I don't know if that's working days or not.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 20

Go to solution

Been away for a week come back and everything exactly the same, beginning to get a little frustrating now

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 20

Go to solution
It had a review date of today on the ticket so someone would have picked it up this afternoon anyway, but I've nudged it again.
Sorry for the frustration - we feel it too. So many busy teams everywhere that we need to wait for.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 20

Go to solution
Unfortunately no fault was found at the other end.
So we've confirmed both ends - on your side nothing is received, and on the far end (the configuration of your broadband), everything is OK. We now need to work our way through the systems in between to see where it's going missing.
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 20

Go to solution
I'm told that the fault has been found - a missing configuration on your line. This was corrected, and your BT Hub was remotely rebooted this afternoon. Stats suggest that it's working correctly now. Could you please confirm?
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 20

Go to solution

Apologies been away so just checked and all seems to be working now. Many thanks for chasing this for me much appreciated.

Message 17 of 20

Go to solution

This sounds exactly like the problem I am having. Just had fiber installed, full signal, Apps work, but no live channels at all. I get IPC6023. Restarted everything multiple times, reset the router through the BT website, changes all cables. If you could try what you tried with this case please! Much appreciated. Message me direct for details. Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 20

Go to solution
I'll not be able to help with this until I'm back on Jan 4th, and then it could be a few days before someone picks it up for investigation. If you give the help desk a call, they should be able to at least check the basics and then raise a case for you quicker.
If you don't get anywhere with it, let me know and I'll pick it up on my return.
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 20

Go to solution

Seems never anything to do with your home setup and something in the background which someone suddenly finds and sorts! If you try and log calls you go round in circles and alot of people just fobbing you off. Someone via here managed to sort in the end

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 20

Go to solution
IPC6023 means the multicast stream isn't reaching the TV Box. The fault could be anywhere. It's unusual to break outside of the home without there being a change though (e.g. a product upgrade).
0 Ratings