cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

IPC6023

Go to solution

Hello, I am seeing an error when trying to view TNT Sports channels. The error code is IPC6023. I have tried all the steps in the help section (restarting you view box and router etc..) but the error still appears. Other channels like BBC and ITV are working ok and so are the apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime. Please can you look into this and advise how it can be resolved?

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: IPC6023

Go to solution

Is this a new service that has never worked or an existing service that has failed?

Which BT Box do you have & how is it connected to the Hub?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

It’s an existing service which was working last  on Friday 24 May. The box is manufactured by Humax and the model is DTRT4000. The box is connected to a Wi-Fi disc by Ethernet cable. Nothing has changed with the set-up recently. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Can you run an ethernet cable directly temporarily, just to rule out the disc?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

I can’t do that I’m afraid as my router is upstairs in bedroom and tv is downstairs in the living room. If disc was an issue, would it not impact other apps in you view box like Netflix / Amazon Prime? They work fine - it’s just the TNT and Eurosport channels that have the issue….

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

IPC6023 means that the box isn't receiving the necessary multicast packets from the network, for channels delivered through the EPG. Streaming via apps uses a different method. So the question is whether they're not being delivered to the router or something in the chain isn't passing them on. A factory reset of the  disc might be worth a try if you can't connect directly. Unless you can take the box to the router & test on a portable TV?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

@Johnc11080 @rbz5416 

I would throw in a reset of the router also, for good measure.

And maybe a ‘touch the On/Standby button on the T4000 until it soft reboots’ after that, as well.

—————————————————————————————————————
*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber ***
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks. Resetting the wi-fi disc has worked and the missing channels are back.
0 Ratings