cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

IPC6023

We cannot get access to Sky sports and keep getting the IPC6023 error.

Last week there was a complete outage for several hours but both our Smart hub 3 and Hybrid connect were showing blue so should have been working.

An engineer was sent out today, he fitted a new switch to the wall and disconnected an old telephone cable but advised that the issue with the sports channels must be our Ethernet cable. I have tried a different cable and reset but still have the same issue.

BT engineer said he would arrange a new hub to be delivered - do you think this will solve the issue? We are not full fibre.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: IPC6023

Hi @Frenchyweds and welcome.

Thanks for posting about your IPC6023 error message. Sorry you're having problems. If the new hub doesn't sort this out I'll be hapopy to lend a hand. I've dropped you a private message if you need to get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

No, a replacement hub will almost certainly not resolve the problem.

How is you TV box connected to your hub? it's best to use an ethernet cable between the two as mini connectors/powerline converters can cause this problem, try switching them both off for a minute or so if you are using them, if that doesn't work then there may be an external network fault 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks, turns out it was a faulty port on the tv box - plugged in into the other one and it now works. After hours of resetting both the tv box and the hub 🙈

0 Ratings