cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

NOW app not linking properly

I went live today and have managed to get most things up and running including the NOW Entertainment membership that came with the package, but when linking to the app, its doesn't seem to be working with the BT paid membership and is asking me to buy a pass.  I have two emails and have tried both to no avail, the one in the email sent by BT is coming up as unrecognised and the other one signs me in but isn't linked. The username on the TV now app is my name and some numbers but not anything I've set up myself.

What's gone wrong?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: NOW app not linking properly

I can see the Now subscription in the app now and it's linked to the email that doesn't work. This email won't log me in and won't reset password as it says its not able to identify me

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @damofitz,

Welcome to our Community and to BT.

As you can't get access to that email, we would need to look at changing the email at our end for you. To do this, I'll need to send you a private message that you can reply back to my team. We are moderators for BT. It will take us 1-3 working days to get back to you this way. However, we will do everything that we can to help you.

I would recommend calling our Customer Services on 0330 1234 150 if you would like this picked up and looked into today. I'll still send you a private message in case you need us.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

A week on and still haven't heard anything. Was messaged on 19th and told someone would contact me in 48 hours. I've messaged  I've gone on chat so now I'm posting back here. I can not use the Now app as someone missed a letter in my email address when signing me up for BT. I went live on the 15th and told you about the issue with the email right back when I ordered by BT package, why are we months on and I still have the wrong email, locking me out of auto sign up apps included in my package

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @damofitz,

I am so sorry that our Technical Management Centre (TMC) haven't been able to resolve this for you yet. I can see that you messaged @NeilO about this but he's currently out of office until tomorrow. TMC are due to pick this up for you again and get everything sorted. Again, I am sorry that it's taking so long for us to get this sorted for you.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings