cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

IPC6023

Yes. It’s the IPC6023 again. I read there are numerous post on this error code, but still could not find a solution to resolve the issue.
I tried to restart openreach, unplug the hub, unplug the box. You name it, I tried. But still, I can’t watch live TV. I have fiber 500, so speed shouldn’t be the issue. 

Any expert or moderator could help so that I don’t have to call BT. Thanks in advance!!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: IPC6023

Hi @mandytsang welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to see you're experiencing problems with your BT Tv. 

What BT TV box do you have and how is it connected to the internet?

Are you getting the IPC6023 message on a black screen when you choose one of the live channels or is the screen pixelated before the message appears?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @NeilO ,

It is the pro box I am getting and connecting it via Ethernet cable. The error comes up on a black screen when I choose the live tv. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Thanks, @mandytsang have the channels ever worked, or has the error only appeared after a change has been made to the TV or broadband plan?

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@NeilO 

the channel never worked. I received the box a couple of days ago and just got time to install it yesterday. The broadband is working fine. I have tested the speed. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@mandytsang it sounds like the internet channels are not getting to the box, this could be a network or subscription issue and will need to be investigated by the BT TV faults team.

The moderation team are quite busy at the moment so I would recommend calling or messaging the TV team using this link. I've also sent you a private message to contact the moderation team if you're able to wait a few days.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings