cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 27

Re: New Sky sports + channel through BT TV

The NowTV app is pretty poor when trying to find things, I wish the TV Guide item was the first thing you see, I am always going there, filtering by sport to find the channel I want...when im not using the EETV Box. But that wont help you find the extra games either. You'll just need to go to the Sport 'Area' but I wont blame you if you get lost...

This is why I always prefer using the EETV EPG when I can.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 27

Ideally they should maintain a  separate tile on the NOW app which contains all of the extra streams, whether that be football, tennis, golf, rugby league or whatever. It’s extremely disappointing that they don’t do that. @Garyhitchen  I hope that you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for tonight. Just keep your finger away from that red button!

Message 23 of 27

Ive grown to hate United so much I only watched Everton Doncaster last night because it seems Everton fans hate their own club more than me......its therapeutic to see other fans suffering.

What have I become..... 

Dunno if you have used Discovery plus, accidentally swipe towards what you want but land in a completely other menu having to power off your entire home just to try again.

This is why having the EETV box since Feb has been great and it will become my primary source again once UHD lands there....but that discussion goes on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 27

From what I have gathered online you click on the Now TV tile then select “Sports” at the top of the screen. Then scroll right down to the bottom of the page and the “red button on Sky” games are there. 
Here’s hoping tonight as it’s obviously essential I watch my team Burnley lose to Wolves in the Carabao Cup 😁

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 27

Wolves arent quite the force they are, I think this could be a good game, hoping Burnley put our their best line up and Wolves probably not so much.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 27

@Garyhitchen If you wanted to have a look now, you’ll find that it’s already set up waiting for tonight. There’s already a tile under Sport entitled ‘ Carabao Cup - Live Tonight - Ready for around Two?’ The match that you want is in there on the second row down. 

Message 27 of 27

Yep..just checked via Now TV and can see the Wolves Burnley game ..  brilliant and Im glad I used this forum.   We've spent the past week selling off virtually every decent player we have so it's going to be an exercise in masochism .