cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 30

Re: New Skysports +

@northwest 

Within the Now app sports section  there are links to the super league in the Competitions  tile line and also by selecting the rugby League tile in the sport section. So App is for example showing  upcoming games  at Leeds (Saturday)  and Leigh and London Broncos  (Sunday games)

On the EE  TV boxes there are various games on the linear Sky sports channels …eg Leeds Wigan Saturday afternoon on Sky Sports Action.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 30

No sign of any link for tonights game via the NOW TV app on the pro box.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 30

@northwest  did you look when match was in progress as links would not be present  after match stream finishes ?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 30

On the wheresthematch web site I am seeing several EFL match all scheduled to be on Sky+ at the same time. How do I know which one is on the linear channel (which affects if my local pub is able to show it if their TV "expert" is on shift or not who knows how to select the extra streams).
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 30

@gomezz  you would need to look on a tv guide/schedule  to see what the Sky Sport+ linear channel is broadcasting , Now app (now and next)  and EE TV app will h ave schedule s for the channel as will many other sites.

Think today for example Leeds Harrogate and Wrexham games are on the linear  channel .

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 30

So this channel rebrand is a bit of a **bleep** up.
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 30

@gomezz not really. Some games on are showcased on SS Football with a simulcast on Main Event HD and UHD then a main game on SS+ and then a lot more available via the app which is accessed via the Interactive (Red) Button on Sky Stream etc. They've had 20+ games on today including 3pm kick offs for League 1 and below... 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 30

@gomezz 

I believe  the linear Sky Sports+ linear channel will show a selection (one stream) of the available Sky Sports+ content , the remaining Sky Sports+ content options would be available on the Now App (for those with EE TV now sports Tv packs).

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 30

@zulu17 Yup that's it. I don't know if NowTV are getting the full app or just the feeds for the other games via the NowTV app. 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 30

@NigelB72  I am not talking about overall availability.  In fact this has improved over the old bonus streams as they are now all available on a Now TV day pass as well as on a month pass. But to have one linear channel called the same thing as is used for extra streams seems like wonky thinking to my mind.

0 Ratings