cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 30

Re: New Skysports +

@gomezz it's called Sky Sports+ because it's the launching channel on Sky etc for the extra feeds. So you have a main game on the EPG and then from the EPG channel, you also get a prompt to launch on other feeds via the interactive button.

I've no idea how it's implemented on NowTV and BT TV but on Sky Stream, it works perfectly and logically.

Message 22 of 30

@NigelB72wrote:

I've no idea how it's implemented on NowTV and BT TV but on Sky Stream, it works perfectly and logically.

As it does on Glass and Q. Plus you can just use voice to launch the stream or the app to look at what is available.

I suggested a while back that this would need a red button option on the linear Sky Sports+ channel to launch into the NOW TV app on the EE platform to make it a usable experience.

Otherwise you have to load up the NOW app manually to find the appropriate stream.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 23 of 30

I am not able to see this yet on my EE Tv box . I sincerely hope this is not the start of another appalling marathon lasting 4 + months which I went through when I requested Nowtv Sky sports in HD in addition to my existing Broadband, TV, Phone & Mobiles (EE) . After being with bT over 10 years  3 or 4 different accounts, loss of home phone for 2 months & much more .

I am not looking forward to making phone calls to sort this out .

Is there anyone at BT who can confirm to me on this message board that this is easily rectified ?

Andrew .

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 30

@crossword  If you have EETV  the Sky sports +  channel has replaced Sky Sports Arena and are channels    427 SD and 447 HD in the EPG (guide).

To view the full range of extra Sky Sports + streams you launch the Now app on your EETV box  and you will see the content in the sports section.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 30

No option was available boot a reboot of hub/box its there now.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 30

Zulu , Thanks for the reply , I had already discovered the change to Ch 427 & 447 & it renamed Sky sports + . I tried to use it this afternoon , where the program seen was as per the EPG . There should also have been  a choice of two rugby league matches on the red button . Neither of them appeared  & at this time the red button has no effect . Is that a " feature " of it being Nowtv ?

northwest, I did a reboot a short time ago this evening & red button still does nothing .

Andrew .

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 30

@crosswordwrote:

There should also have been  a choice of two rugby league matches on the red button . Neither of them appeared  & at this time the red button has no effect . Is that a " feature " of it being Nowtv?

Yep. The red button option is on Sky platforms.

If you want to see the streams you have to go into the NOW app. As I said above, ideally EE would have enabled some red button action on their platform to get you straight to the streams in the NOW app, but they haven’t.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 30

Stereo , That confirms my thoughts . thanks for your input . After just a few weeks of reasonable service , it now isn't satisfactory .

Andrew .

Message 29 of 30

@crosswordwrote:

Stereo , That confirms my thoughts . thanks for your input . After just a few weeks of reasonable service , it now isn't satisfactory .

Andrew .

If you are only a couple of weeks in you might be able to get out of the contract.

The only benefit to EE TV over going direct to NOW is the ability to record streams, so it depends what is important to you. 

————————————————————-
0 Ratings
Message 30 of 30

@crossword 

I'm looking on the NOW app on the EE STB now.  In the sports section I can see lots of future evets schedules, EPL, Cricket 100, Super League Rugby.   

Can you tell me what event you think should be there that is missing?   

0 Ratings