cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 101 of 378

Re: New features

If you’re not seeing the correct the list of free to air channels in your phone browser you should select desktop site in the drop down menu in Chrome.

With Safari on my iPad it shows correctly if I rotate it to landscape mode but wrongly in portrait.
Message 102 of 378

I seem to be having a problem with my BT Pro Box, I looked at the software information and I don't seem to have the latest manufacturer software update, mine is currently on 0.5.252, when I click update software, I can't seem to get the new update with the new ip channels for freeview, I was wondering if @DarrenDev could have a look to see what's going on. My serial number is +097445+2111003992

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 103 of 378

@DarrenDev 

My serial number is +097445+2046002219

I appreciate you taking the time to do this as I imagine it will be a busy day on the forum with this new exciting development for BTTV. My days of running Sky alongside BT are most definitely numbered (at last) 😀

0 Ratings
Message 104 of 378

Are you also unable to update software @why_oh_why ?

We've checked the other profiles and found that the boxes are in trial groups - targeted with specific versions of software, usually only used for product trials. They need to be manually moved to the default group, so if anyone else has any issues please let me know the serial and we'll get it moved.

Message 105 of 378

@DarrenDev 

thanks for the effort. Don’t know why my box would be in a trial group though.

Hope we can get it sorted.

Have a good day.

0 Ratings
Message 106 of 378

When factory resetting can I use option to keep recordings or does it need to be full wipe? Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 107 of 378

Give a try at keeping recordings and let us know how you get on. I didn't try it when I migrated.
0 Ratings
Message 108 of 378

For those who aren't able to get the update yet - it turns out that a recent trial chose random customers to receive the updated now/next TV guide. This group will receive the IP update at 3pm today - could you please check for updates then.
Message 109 of 378

@DarrenDev 

Thanks for looking and the information.

Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 110 of 378

What about the ones that havnt recieved the new now next guide ?