cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 30

Re: Not Happy

@zulu17 Many thanks for your reply.
However, clearly the box is faulty and cannot be relied upon for recordings as the next update could do the same thing.
What you wouldn't have seen is the PMs with the mods, which promised further updates as to what may or may not be done. This is where it has gone wrong in that there was a flurry of discussion and then the promised updates / resolution has not been forthcoming. This is now where the problem is.
Further more, I have been with BT forever and have always had fantastic service when things have gone wrong. And believe me there has been a few issues but all sorted without issue.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 30

Still haven't had any emails with regards to the withdrawal of AMC, haven't had any other communication either for that matter.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 30

Hi @nickmorc  sorry for the delays in getting back to you.

We've confirmed your TV box was in a Trials group running a pre-release firmware version and while we haven't seen that issue recur on any production boxes , it makes sense to get a new TV Box Pro sent out and recover your current box. I'll drop you a DM to arrange.

thanks

David

Message 24 of 30

@David_H Thanks David, that sounds great.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 30

@David_H  May have missed your DM, I dont seem to have received one yet ?? 

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 30

@David_H Turned on the Pro Box tonight to be greeted with Your Box is not connected to the internet, internet working fine on everything else apart from the BT not so Pro Box.

Reboot restored it, however lost recordings from today. This box really is not fit for purpose.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 30

@David_H  Still not received any messages with regards to sorting out my faulty Pro Box ??

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 30

Sorry but am I missing something ??

Promises, Promises to send a simple DM doesn't happen to resolve my faulty Pro Box.

It's such a shame and disappointment that this is dragging on can be sorted so simply.

Previously, the mods have been super good and one of the reasons I have stuck with BT.

Cmon Mods, whats going on ? 

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 30

Thanks for posting back @nickmorc

Sorry for the problems.  It's my understanding that my colleague was in touch with you earlier and arranged to replace the box.  Is that not the case?  Drop me a reply when you can please.

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 30 of 30

@RobbieMac Thanks for your reply, new box on the way. Will report back once set up. Just give me time to plough through a few recording first .

Once again, thanks.