cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: Error Code IPC6023

Go to solution

Hi David

You may recall you tried to help me with retaining my elderly mother in law's telephone number.

I've just learnt today that she has not been able to access her (my) subscription channels (the account is in my name but the services are for her. and installed in her apartment in Saffron Walden. I live in Bath). I don't know how long this has been the case as she is unsure whether a channel is subscription or not it seems. She's not comfortable with technology I'm afraid. I'm sure you'll understand.

Remotely, I got my daughter who is visiting her grandma, to try a factory reset of her tv pro box. She gave up when she got the IPC6023 error. Please can you  advise on how I can get this fixed for her? I am unclear what connection she has or how to log into her router as admin from where I am.

Many thanks

Rick

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

Hi, @ricklc welcome back to the community, @DavidM isn't around this evening. I'm sorry to see your mother is getting an IPC6023 error on her TV. That normally means there's a connection problem between the TV box and the Smart Hub. Do you know if it's connected via an ethernet cable or wireless?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly Neil. It’s an Ethernet connection. My daughter checked all the connections I believe and tried restarting the router a few times.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks @ricklc, we can take a look, I'll send you a private message so you can send over the details. 

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@ricklc Thanks for speaking with me over the last few days, for the wider community there was a major service outage with equipment in the exchange which has been repaired.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings