cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: IPC6007, again….

Hi 

I have the same issue  IPC6007 coming up , cant view any sky programmes via the guide , i have tried to rest the EETV box (NOT LOOSE RECORDINGS) but still getting the error code . What is the next step. 

I have full fibre do i need to turn off the whole lot including the fibre box and try start it all up .So frustrating this has happened . I can view them via the NOW TV app 

All help appreciated as i'm loosing patience now 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @concoursneil and welcome.

Thanks for posting about the IPC6007 error message, sorry you're having a few problems. Can you just confirm your set up? Are you using adaptors? Are you connected via cable?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Connected via Ethernet into Wi-Fi disc. Main router in hallway connected to the fibre box. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I have had no end of problems since i went full fibre , I have only just had the digital phone line connected when this should have been done back in December , plus speeds were awful and now when run a speed test via the BT app , it runs but does not produce any results . The whole thing has been a total nightmare , i wish id stayed on the old copper line .Finally i think the speeds are right but still cannot see the results myself , now i have4 the issue with this IPC007 .

It has worked but now nothing can be accessed via the guide on sky channels etc , i have the full VIP package 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @concoursneil

Thank you for posting back!

I am sorry for the IPC6007 error message you're seeing.  This is a subscription issue and may be due to your move to Full Fibre and a potential mix match in the background.  We can pick up from here and we can help you until you're happy everything has been fully resolved.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings