cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 181 of 221

Re: Skysports UHD channels on my TV today

Yeah the sound is all over the place, so ive had to switch off Atmos in the ATV settings which is fine for now.

The match dynamic range and frame rate is working for me though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 182 of 221

Man United vs Fulham in UHD Yoooooo!

After this time its the first time I’ve ever watched UHD Sky Sports, lovely that it’s a United game, happy coincident.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
Message 183 of 221

Not sure if anyone has already reported this, but I have a number of UHD Chanel’s in the program guide on my pro box this morning. Showing at channel 401 and above. 

It won’t let me add them to my subscription but I assume I’ll be unable to view them as I don’t have the bandwidth to view TNT sports UHD

Message 184 of 221

I've got Ultimate but nothing showing on in Box Pro guide here - even after a rescan.

Do you have NOW?  I don't.

@TheRealBudskiwrote:

Not sure if anyone has already reported this, but I have a number of UHD Chanel’s in the program guide on my pro box this morning. Showing at channel 401 and above. 

It won’t let me add them to my subscription but I assume I’ll be unable to view them as I don’t have the bandwidth to view TNT sports UHD

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 185 of 221

I have the Full Works package so in theory should see everything. Nothing is showing in my NowTV app. 

I would add a photo but I can’t get the photo size small enough to add. Sorry

0 Ratings
Message 186 of 221

There were supposed to be 5 UHD channels in testing. Sky Sports Main Event UHD, Sky Sports F1 UHD, Sky Sports 1 UHD and Sky Sports 2 UHD I would expect to be 4 of them. Do you know what the other one is?

Message 187 of 221

@Brucemeister5 no idea, I only have the 4 you have listed 

0 Ratings
Message 188 of 221

@TheRealBudski as a member of the trials group, you're under NDA and should not be posting on here about anything.  If in doubt, contact your trials manager.

0 Ratings
Message 189 of 221

Ok, thanks. This does look very promising indeed. When Mr Dev told us that they wouldn’t be ready for the start of the football season, I was hoping for September at the earliest. I’m sure he’ll update us with everything he’s permitted to tell us when he comes on.

Edit Didn’t see Darren’s reply before I posted.

0 Ratings
Message 190 of 221

@DarrenDev i was not aware I was in a trial for UHD . So apologies for commenting on this. I think the addition might be a mistake or lack of communication. Happy to take this offline 😉

0 Ratings