cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Subscription channels

Hello,

I have lost access to all my subscription channels. I'm getting error IPC6007. How can this be fixed?

Thanks,

Michael

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Subscription channels

Hi @michaelwh1, welcome to the forum and sorry you are getting this error code on the subscription channels.

Are you connected from the BT hub via adapters? If so are you able to use an Ethernet connection and see if the error continues. 
If the error continues then follow these steps and post back to let me know how you get on.

1. Try to access the BT Player, press the Home (or YouView) button, then scroll to and select BT Player
  2. If you still see the error message then try restarting your equipment by following these steps:
    • First, restart your Hub
    • Wait for the broadband light on your Hub to go blue
    • Restart your TV box, using the power switch on the back
    • Now check if you still receive the error
  3. Check your software version is up to date. To do this, press the Home (or YouView) button, then go to Settings > Software Information > Update Software and press OK
  4. Check your On Demand players are up to date by pressing the Home (or YouView) button, then going to Settings > Software Information > Update players & apps and press OK

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi John,

I've tried all these things, but it's still not working. I've got full fibre, and so have restarted the box on the wall as well, and still nothing.

Michael

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi, @michaelwh1 

Thanks for trying those checks, can you try these steps too?

Press the Home or YouView button on the remote then select Settings, then Broadband Connection:

Select Advanced, then Edit Connection

Select Automatic and the TV box will connect to broadband:

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

That didn't fix it either, I'm afraid.

Michael

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi, @michaelwh1 I'm sorry about that, we'll need to get a fault reported. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @michaelwh1, I called yesterday and again just now; sorry I missed you. 

Please would you check the Private Message I sent you yesterday and reply back to let me know how you get on?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings