cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 131 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

Could you please get him to forward the order cancellation email to tv.apps@bt.com - if there's a reason for it, I'd like to know.
0 Ratings
Message 132 of 230

Does this include TV too, Darren? Was told February earlier today.

0 Ratings
Message 133 of 230

Also tried to move broadband and TV over. TV was a sticking point and that they would contact TV customers next year at some point. 

0 Ratings
Message 134 of 230

Looks like tEEthing troubles 😛

Message 135 of 230

The IOS (iPad) EE TV app  device management section refers to EE TV App extra with the implication  that  an extra 2 devices can be added to the ( maximum) 4 to make 6.

The Android EE TV app  device management section is as expected.

0 Ratings
Message 136 of 230

Seems I got it wrong. Free AppleTV option only available to those on a TV package - not available if just on Broadband. Probably obvious - but could have been clearer.

0 Ratings
Message 137 of 230

Just checking @zulu17 - you do realise you're not being paid any commission for finding these bugs, right? 😉
That one was already known about (it was the same in the BT TV app), but I've reminded them that it's not fixed yet. Thanks.
Message 138 of 230

I've informed the team about agents incorrectly telling people that it'll be next year before they can switch to EE - that is definitely not the case, and agents are being briefed accordingly.
They're working very hard to iron out all the issues with the order process (having to cover every combination of services for the last 10+ years is proving challenging).
The forum will be updated when it's open for everyone to order (possibly not by me, as I go on holiday Friday morning).
Message 139 of 230

So @DarrenDev  as it stands the EE TV app on Apple TV box is not counted as one of the four registered EE TV app devices ?

0 Ratings
Message 140 of 230

EE TV on Apple TV is now counted as a set top box - it won't register itself as one of the four registered devices (if previously registered, you can now remove it to free up that slot).
If you also use your set top box then you will find that your Apple TV will steal the active status from it each time you play content - you can steal it back without consequence (there's no 30 day swap restriction, like there is with apps).

It does mean that the EE TV app on Apple TV can now only be used on a broadband line with an active TV subscription. If you want to take it elsewhere (e.g. to the caravan for the weekend) then you'll need to Airplay to it from a separate device - this is now allowed, where it was previously blocked. It has the added benefit that Airplay doesn't consume a slot, so you can play on your phone or send to Apple TV via airplay whilst only using a single slot.