cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 69

Re: Wrong itv region

Go to solution
Sorry yes - I received the email and forwarded it on to the right person straight away, but no reply yet. Apologies for not acknowledging your email.
Message 12 of 69

Go to solution

Hi

I now have itv Yorkshire (even though the guide says Granada) so thanks for your help with this.

Message 13 of 69

Go to solution

I’m a new Bt tv customer connected via ip address. My region as showing as London and I can’t see how to retune or select to get South East. Confused. 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 69

Go to solution
@Timseagull from what I can see, it looks like your activation date is today. Is that correct? I can see your box calling in and failing to find your address, but this is normal until the service has fully activated.
Check your box tomorrow morning - if it still hasn't updated, post back here and I'll get your account checked.
Message 15 of 69

Go to solution

Even though I have the right itv region now it still says itv Granada on the guide why is this never updated?

Also I have a problem with the info on the guide, I recorded a show on Alibi but the guide does not state which season or episode the show is so i had to go to Wikipedia to see what episode each recording was, why on earth is there no season or episode information I shouldn't have to go searching on the internet to work out which episode is whcih.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 69

Go to solution

Where in the guide does it say ITV Granada?  Is it the channel logo on the left hand side? (I'm in Scotland, so I just see "STV" without any region info).

For the series/episode information, I hadn't noticed that before.  All the information is there in the TV guide, but in the recordings list it only shows the description - no series/episode/title information.  I'll try to find if there's a reason why, although it may take me a while to find the right person.

Message 17 of 69

Go to solution

@Timseagull I can see your box picking up the correct location and being provided with the correct region information now. I'm not sure if it will need a reboot to show it in the TV Guide?  If it's not showing correct for you now, try a reboot and it should be OK.

Note: we're currently working on an improvement to allow the box location to be correctly identified before the activation date, to prevent issues like this in future.

Message 18 of 69

Go to solution

@DarrenDevwrote:

For the series/episode information, I hadn't noticed that before.  All the information is there in the TV guide, but in the recordings list it only shows the description - no series/episode/title information.  I'll try to find if there's a reason why, although it may take me a while to find the right person.

I just recently noticed this - for some series you can see the Series/Episode as a separate line in the Info box from the EPG however it is not shown when selecting Info from the recorded program (current example Lovejoy on Drama) - it just shows the episode title and description - however the episode number is shown in the program details in the BT TV app from both EPG and recorded program details.

Message 19 of 69

Go to solution

Brilliant. All sorted! 

Message 20 of 69

Go to solution

itv granada 1.jpg

Here it shows ITV News Granada Reports when I have ITV News Calendar. (ITV Yorkshire).

0 Ratings