cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

YVM102

Well after a recent update to My Pro Box ( last Friday) the last two mornings when turning on TV/Box I get the YVM 102 stating BBC1 HD or any other channel I am on is not available. BBCi player works WiFi is working on tablets phones. The  only way to get it sorted is turn off the box at power and start again, then which ever channel I'm on freezes and I have to input channel number ( up /down arrows don't work) to change channels then go back to the one I want.. It's a wired connection to Box no idea what the update was as no change in any of settings on the info page... Probably the update to stop skipping ads.  

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: YVM102

Hi @Bluemoon1, sorry you're having this problem since the latest update. Check that your software and apps are updated and if you're still getting this error are you able to do a soft reset (keeping recordings) How do I reset my BT TV box? | BT Help
Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@JohnC2   My apps and software are up to date. I have just done soft reset, the channel that the box started on froze and I had to change channel via channel number and not able two with up/ down button... My software is. Component 4.1.102 ( 0bfeo6)

Manufacturer software 0.8.126.    (  I am on youview trial group..) 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@JohnC2  Hi,  I done a soft reset it worked for three days then this morning it's back YVM102 the only way to get it to work is unplug power cable and switch back on.. Then the channel still freezes and I input another number to get that working.. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

YVM102 simply means that the box thinks its lost its internet connection. Is it directly wired to the hub? Or via any other devices? (hub, switch, powerline, etc). Do you keep the hub permanently turned on?
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Box is ethernet connected, it is turned off via remote each night into stand by mode.  Just had the newest update for timeline  ad skipping and I got IPC 6032 message had to go into iplayer and back out to get the channel to work. 

0 Ratings