cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Are your BT Emails guaranteed to remain at no charge, if you move to EE Broadband

BT are heavily pushing me to move to EE Broadband.   
They have not ever mentioned or made any commit about what happens to the BT EMAIL Accounts that I've had since they first offered it.  I know it was BT Yahoo under covers initially,  then BT hosted. 
Point being I can find  nothing in the FAQ's about continued email support for moving to EE. 

Premium Email service is expensive.  Rumours they will shut email down have been rife in the past. 
So, is  BT Email included in the EE Broadband package exactly as it is in my current BT Broadband package  (ie for free) or will they charge and will they eventually turn this off and foce us all to use gmail or some other free service.  as they have with BT Cloud? 
I estimate I would have to change hundreds of accounts and apps, IF I had to change my email address. And likelt wouldn't get a decent name.   No, this is not an exaggeration.  You'd be surprised how many places you've got your email registered.  It would be a complete nightmare if I had to change my emails.   (Wife and son in same position - family account).   

I know in 2023 they said this ... but whats todays message ? . 

Do I need to sign up for Premium Email when moving to New EE?
                    No – customers who move to New EE can continue using their e-mail service at no extra charge.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Are your BT Emails guaranteed to remain at no charge, if you move to EE Broadband

I have asked the moderators to respond to this.

0 Ratings