Thanks, yes, it is Standard...

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Re: BT Mail stopped syncing with apple devices

Interesting, I'll have a go...

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

No, this hasn't worked. It's causing me a lot of inconvenience and missed messages. 😓

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

I too have an iphone and whilst no comfort can confirm my BT Mail app is syncing OK. I suggest you call BT.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Thanks Tim

I tried that, they say they don't provide support for apple devices... I feel a complaint coming on, if BT email won't work with apple devices that's a lot of customers...

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

BT email does work with Apple devices. Not sure what your complaint will consist of, BT cannot possibly offer support for products they are not responsible for.

Despite your MyBT showing the account to be 'standard', did you ask if your account had inadvertently been downgraded to 'basic'?

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Hi Felly55,

I have also had the same problem for over a week now. I have had two long chats with Apple who said it was a problem at BT’s end. I then spoke twice to BT. They haven’t sorted the problem either.

I receive emails okay on my Apple devices (iPhone & IPads), but if I delete or send emails it does not sync between devices. I deleted my email account and re-added it, but found that I lost some important emails I sent. I have not deleted them, so goodness knows how they disappeared. And the emails I just deleted on one device are still showing on the other device.

All the software  is updated. It is very frustrating. I hope it rights itself soon.

0 Ratings