cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 91 of 220

Re: New Email Unstable and Not User Friendly

Still won't let me forward an email to a group. When I try, it 'expands' the group list & loses the 'send' button. There are 24 people on the email group, so don't tell me to add them all individually! Just realised that it works ok if there is no attachment, but if I add an attachment, the above happens.

0 Ratings
Message 92 of 220

Re: New email format

A single click achieves nothing - you now nee a double click to open an email - BT call it progress!

0 Ratings
Message 93 of 220

Re: New email format

A single click works for me. If it did not work I would not have suggested it!

Select no preveiw then try a single click.

0 Ratings
Message 94 of 220

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

Still randomly logs out, randomly stops images being shown, changes font halfway through a mail ........... can BT/EE not roll back to the old system until all the known issues are fixed as it is now getting tiring? 

Message 95 of 220

Re: New Email Unstable and Not User Friendly

Clicking on one of the recepients may reduce the size of the box.

0 Ratings
Message 96 of 220

Since the upgrade, BT email has become terrible. I usually use it browser based and it's too slow - plus the moving cursor issue, etc., and sometime having to write an email in another program and paste it in to save time. I did try Outlook as a workaround, but it's slow there too. It's like the server can't handle it. Been using it today for work and it tool me nearly 15 min to write a quick reply to a client, as it kept hanging and messy me about with the cursor, etc. Plus the fan on the computer goes into overdrive. I'm on an Intel i7 processor 2.9 GHz on an Apple MacBook Pro. 

I've stayed with BT all these years because I made the silly mistake of using my ISP's email. Time for a change to save money and move over to an email that actually works... 

Message 97 of 220

I completely agree with you and have also decided to change over. I too stayed with BT because it worked well for what I needed. Then came all the issues  with the original changeover in February - 16th April release sorted only a few of the problems but unfortunately it seems to have caused new and different glitches so enough is enough. 

Message 98 of 220

I have an issue which I can't see has previously been reported:

Calendar started sending 3email reminders each day instead of just the one I set up. This is happening for each of the calendar events for which I have set up a reminder.

0 Ratings
Message 99 of 220

Another issue I've noticed is that, from time to time, emails arrive for which images are not automatically opened and a link appears at the top of the email asking "view image". However, when I check the settings, the "block image" option is still set to open images! This random disappearance of automatically showing images occurs whether I set the "block images" setting to "allow all images" or just "allow all except spam"
Message 100 of 220

this is a problem that should had been fixed. But I have noticed it has started happening again.  This really is poor from BT, one thing is to launch something with so many bugs, then claim to fix them and they are still there. They really need to hold their hand up, bite the bullet and roll back to the stable version.