cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 181 of 405

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

Good morning, 

The email team released another set of enhancements and fixes last night to accounts that have already been migrated to new version of webmail. These enhancements include:

• Random ‘Block Images’ Activation: We’ve fixed the bug causing the ‘Block Images’ setting to turn on unexpectedly.
  • Text and Dropdown Overlap: The issue with text overlapping the dropdown button in the Text User Interface (TUI) has been fixed.
  • Email Table Alignment: Tables from Excel will now be correctly aligned when emails are sent from bt.com.
  • Grey Print Option Removed: The Grey Print option has been removed to simplify the interface.
  • Text Wrapping Improvement: Text wrapping has been enhanced to prevent mid-word breaks in certain emails.
  • Email Editor Formatting: We’ve improved the email editor to ensure formatting remains consistent when replying to emails.

Can you please retest any issues already reported, and if you still have an issue or problem please reply with:

• A detailed description of your issue
  • The browser type and version you're using
  • The operating system you're using 
  • The version of webmail you're currently on - this will be displayed in the URL in the address bar (the new version will show 3.5.0 and old version 2.33.0)

The email team are regularly reviewing this thread and will be logging any new issues for investigation following this latest release. 

Thanks,

Nick

Tags (1)
Message 182 of 405

BBC email this morning still splitting text. I'm on BT version 3.5.0 on Google Chrome / Microsoft. I don't know how to attach the file to show you.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 183 of 405

Below is what it looks like when @NickBS post is pasted in to an email to myself and then replied to, using rich text. This is what happens to all my emails. Formatting just gone!

............................................................................................................................................................

------ Original Message ------ (post 16th April release) Good morning,  The email team released another set of enhancements and fixes last night to accounts that have already been migrated to new version of webmail. These enhancements include: Random ‘Block Images’ Activation: We’ve fixed the bug causing the ‘Block Images’ setting to turn on unexpectedly.Text and Dropdown Overlap: The issue with text overlapping the dropdown button in the Text User Interface (TUI) has been fixed.Email Table Alignment: Tables from Excel will now be correctly aligned when emails are sent from bt.com.Grey Print Option Removed: The Grey Print option has been removed to simplify the interface.Text Wrapping Improvement: Text wrapping has been enhanced to prevent mid-word breaks in certain emails.Email Editor Formatting: We’ve improved the email editor to ensure formatting remains consistent when replying to emails.Can you please retest any issues already reported, and if you still have an issue or problem please reply with: A detailed description of your issueThe browser type and version you're usingThe operating system you're using The version of webmail you're currently on - this will be displayed in the URL in the address bar (the new version will show 3.5.0 and old version 2.33.0)The email team are regularly reviewing this thread and will be logging any new issues for investigation following this latest release.  Thanks, Nick

Message 184 of 405

I'm using version 3.5

Message 185 of 405

@wendylois wrote:
BBC email this morning still splitting text. I'm on BT version 3.5.0 on Google Chrome / Microsoft. I don't know how to attach the file to show you.

Thanks @wendylois  - i'll inbox you for a screenshot and i'll pass onto the email team.

0 Ratings
Message 186 of 405

Text wrapping has improved for plain text but paragraph headings with embedded/attached urls are still being corrupted. 

This was sent: 

Sent15May.jpg

This was received:

Recd15May.jpg

Text wrapping is faulty, it is not displayed in bold and it has been shifted left (although that's not shown too well here). 

I'm using Windows 10 (updated 15th May), Chrome  124.0.6367.202, Webmail 3.5.0

Message 187 of 405

Re: email issues

I'm still getting this jumping cursor back to the very start of text issue which is really frustrating. Can someone please fix it? It's surely not rocket science??

Also there's a massive gap of about 8 lines between the  text I write and my automatic signature that I keep having to delete. Why is this?

Thanks

Message 188 of 405

@NickBS  - following on from my messages 183 and 184, I'm using Windows 11 and Chrome

Message 189 of 405

@NickBS

VERY bad cursor jump back (and font change) issues today.  Also, function buttons SEND and SAVE DRAFT still drop-off bottom of visible frame during composition.

I have not yet checked on other previous error features.

Webmail 3.5.0; Windows 11; Edge Version 124.0.2478.97 (Official build) (64-bit)

0 Ratings
Message 190 of 405

Further to message 186, I forwarded 3 old mails from my Yahoo account, as such:SentTime.jpg

Note the time of forwarding on the right. Now compare how they were received by Webmail 3.5.0

RecdTime.jpg

Two were received straight away, the second one that I forwarded ("What your skin says about your health") took an hour to arrive. I also noticed this same delay in the last, brief release of Webmail 3.5.0 (on 9th May). 

What strange censorshipbots do mails to BT accounts have to navigate? 

0 Ratings