cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 251 of 406

Re: New email system: Editing bug report

I'm getting this too - v=ci-MX_3.5.0, MacOS, Chrome, or any other browser I login with. I often have to write an email in a separate text editor and then paste it in. 

I have a feeling - or I've just gotten used to it - that some of the bugs of the new BT email have been addressed, but this - the most annoying and inconvenient one - continues to persist. 

Message 252 of 406

Typing an email cursor keeps moving randomly to start and missing out letters

Like many other people, I am typing an email and the cursor keeps moving randomly to start and missing out letters. Why? This is so frustrating. I have changed my keyboard but no good. Now I realise it's BT and they appear to be doing nothing to fix the problem. Gmail is fine but BT, this is appalling! Come on BT start putting your customers first and not shareholders. Please, please, fix this problem. 

0 Ratings
Message 253 of 406

Re: Typing an email cursor keeps moving randomly to start and missing out letters

Just abandon BT webmail and use an email client, such as Thunderbird, instead.
It's a free download and a doddle to set up with all your email addresses, and you won't have the moving cursor or any of the other BT idiosyncrasies any more!
Message 254 of 406

Re: Typing an email cursor keeps moving randomly to start and missing out letters

Chris,

I've never heard of this and will investigate. If it resolves the problem I'll be delighted. Thank you for your reply. 

0 Ratings
Message 255 of 406

Agree - having to log in several times a day and having your email disappear as you're actually typing it is what I would call a major flaw. How did it even get released in this state? 

Message 256 of 406

It is clear that they are not even testing amendments whilst at the same time switching more people to the new version.

I am now experiencing at least once a day an email that I have opened and read, but not deleted as I need to keep it, disappearing when I return to prepare a response. This more than annoying when it is a key email.

Message 257 of 406

I agree, this cursor keep jumping to the start of the mail every time it does an autosave is a serious irritation and I can not understand how it hasn't been fixed. It has been known about for some considerable time.

Message 258 of 406

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

I found my email display had changed yesterday.  Its horrendous.  What happened!  I hate the coloured letter at the side of each email and the whole display is a mess.  Is there a way to go back to the previous version.

0 Ratings
Message 259 of 406

0 Ratings
Message 260 of 406

I am furious with the new email setup that has just appeared. Composing a new email or a reply is just about impossible because after typing a few characters the program freezes then the cursor jumps back to the start of the email taking some characters with it that then have to be deleted. It has taken me 15 minutes to write a 4 line email.

Also the window no longer fits into my iPad and I have to scroll it right to see the emails because the list of folders will no longer collapse.

I hope BT will fix this new interface straight away as it is useless as it is.

I am using Firefox browser on iPad Air 2 

0 Ratings