cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 401 of 406

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

@awhakim
Yes, I like this "brief text preview" feature, too.
0 Ratings
Message 402 of 406

Hi and Thank you for your help.

Don't know if it's because I am an Apple iMac user but its not worked out for me. Now have 2,3 and 4 listings some I know could have been duplicates originally. Going to go back to BT email account contacts first and remove duplicates.

When I went through process the CSV file in download was hard to trace again I suppose an Apple issue as you cannot specify where to store it. Computer put it in my 2019 downloads!

Now imported the data is not showing clearly in personal address book but better in Mac OS address book. 

Think I just need to spend some time correcting and deleting to tidy it all up. I will get there.

Thanks again.

Andy

0 Ratings
Message 403 of 406

Same here and I am very happy.  No problems so far 

0 Ratings
Message 404 of 406

Today it's gone back to the new system again. Unpredictable is the only word for it.

0 Ratings
Message 405 of 406

Typing email messages.

Windows 11, MS Edge.

When typing an email the curser often returns to the beginning of the text and the typing continues there. 

Happens on more than one PC.

Only started in the last few days.

Help please?

0 Ratings
Message 406 of 406

Re: Typing email messages.

@EJB Re post 405: the jumping cursor is a bug and BT are aware. There is not much that you can do apart from set your mail autosave to 5 minutes, or compose your mail in Wordpad and copy and paste it, or maybe use a mail client. 

There are multiple posts about this subject on the Forum, you are not alone.